Applylocations35 Worthington Ave, Brampton, ONtime typePart timeposted onPosted Todayjob requisition idR2000279899
35 Worthington Avenue, Brampton, Ontario, L7A 2Y7
Friendly & Energetic, with a passion for food and commitment to our customers. If this describes you, we’d like to hear from you!
Why is this Role Important?
Why is this role important
Our Store Team Members are inspired doers. They help provide a positive in-store shopping experience by ensuring the store is always ready with available products that meet customer needs to live life well. Our Clerks inspire our customers through delightful conversation and knowledge of products.
What you’ll do
- Provide great customer service by ensuring the store shelves are stocked and by responding to customer needs
- Maintain and stock product displays and shelves that meet company standards
- Ensure accurate product scanning and identify inventory needs and assist with ordering
- Setup company-directed promotions and programs
- Keep department areas neat and ensure health and safety standards
Who you are
- A team player with an attention for detail
- Driven and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and courteous when resolving customer questions
- Motivated to learn new things
Experience you bring
Good news! No previous experience is required. We provide you with training to set you up for success!
What you bring
- Flexibility to work a variety hours which may include days, evenings, and weekends
- Able to move up to 50lbs and in constant mobility for an entire shift
How You’ll Succeed:
At Fortinos we attribute our success to preserving our core values: super fresh foods, well‐trained staff, store cleanliness and above all, superior, friendly customer service. If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
Type of Role:
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you are contacted by us regarding a job opportunity or interview, please advise if you require accommodation.
NOTE: The Employer noted in this posting is an independently owned corporation (“Franchisee”) which is licensed to use the “FORTINOS” trademark(s) by Loblaw Inc. If an applicant is hired by the Franchisee, then his/her employer will be the Franchisee. No employment or similar relationship will be created between the applicant and Loblaws Inc. or its affiliates.