$27 an hour
We have the following position available for Parking Enforcement/ Mobile in Milton:
Schedule would be as follows: Sunday to Thursday 0100-0600 hours. Additionally, you can work the Friday 0100-0600, however it is optional.
Hourly Pay Rate: $27
What’s in it for you?
- We offer competitive wages & comprehensive health benefits
- Uniform provided free of charge
- Opportunities to grow alongside GardaWorld
- Continuing education through GardaWorld Campus like Use of Force training
What does a Parking Enforcement/Mobile in Milton do?
- Patrolling in a variety of settings (mobile and foot)
- Enforce parking on city streets as per training
- Enforcing city by-laws, and other applicable laws
- Operate a radio/cell
- Write daily and incident reports
- Deterring and responding to incidents
- Responding to various types of emergencies
Qualifications to become a Parking Enforcement/Mobile in Milton
- A valid security guard license and first aid card
- Full G License required with clean driver’s abstract
- Must be comfortable driving a Honda CRV, Ford Escape or Chevrolet Equinox (SUV)
- Have a clear criminal background and driving record
- Be eligible to work in Canada