Succulent Chocolates and Sweets Inc.
$15.50–$16.00 an hour – Full-time, Part-time
Do you have a keen eye for detail, excellent time management skills, and a desire to work in a positive team environment? Succulent Chocolates is looking for a Packager to join our small team at our Chocolate Lab in Vaughan.
Succulent Chocolates and Sweets specializes in creating hand-painted, award winning chocolates in a small batch with natural ingredients and lots of love. We have been serving the corporate, wedding and wholesale market for the past 9 years.
This is a great opportunity to learn the art of chocolate from a Master Chocolatier. We are looking for an individual who is passionate and ready to grow with our company.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Packaging finished products in bags and boxes for distribution
- Assembling gift boxes
- Opportunity to learn the art of chocolate making
- Any other task assigned to you by the Chef
· Must be a team player with ability to work independently
· Superior organizational and time management skills
· Must thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Previous kitchen experience is an asset
· Excellent command of and full fluency in the English language
· Must provide proof of double vaccination
Must be available to work 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday to Friday.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.50-$16.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- 8 hour shift
Little contact with customers, surfaces sanitized regularly, all employees fully vaccinated, option to wear masks
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vaughan, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- (and read) English (required)
- proof of double vaccination (required)