North York, ON
$17.50 an hour
Are you passionate about the supply chain industry? Looking for an opportunity in a thriving market? Manpower is currently hiring temp-permanent Warehouse package handlers for our client Purolator. This position is in a fast-paced facility in 80 Valleybrook Drive, North York, ON. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a national organization that plays a meaningful role in the lives of all Canadians.
What’s in it for you?
- Awesome opportunity to join a winning team
- Work in a safety first environment. ISO Certified.
- Supportive training in a diverse and inclusive environment
- Potential for permanent. Overtime offered. Company sponsored Benefits / Pension. Vacation Time and paid personal days.
- Promotes from within first. Multiple opportunities for advancement. Ask us about all career opportunities such as courier, lead hand, supervisor, workplace trainers etc.
- $17 – $24 / hour
- Monday-Friday schedule so you can enjoy Spring and Summer – Depending on Terminal
- Weekly payroll deposit every Friday
What is the job?
- Load and unload packages using strong organizational skills
- Labour intensive, fast paced environment, physically capable of lifting up to 70 lbs occasionally.
- Use of hand scanners
- Work collectively as part of a team
- Full availability for the shift 12:00 AM to 8:30 AM from Monday to Friday in each week
What do you bring to the job?
- Team player
- Adaptable to working nights
- Quick learner and able to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Flexible to work additional hours or overtime
- Able to pass a criminal record check
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs.
- Strong customer focus and communication
- Reliable and punctual behaviour
- G license an asset but not required
- Steel toed boots
Stop your job search and apply today. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.