Is this job for you?:
Do you believe in putting the customer first?Are you tired of paying for a gym membership you never use?Do you love a physical job that will keep you busy?
The Brick is actively seeking to expand our distribution team. We need enthusiastic people with a great customer focused attitude! The winning combination of team spirit and desire for career focused growth will ensure a rewarding experience in one of our fabulous Distribution Centre!Responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Picking and put-away of all product types
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of inventory/stock, stock locations, model numbers, manufacturer specifications and handling instructions
- Verifying, ensuring accuracy, and generating reports for inventory control
- Processing store entry stock transfers
- Upholding all company health and safety, security, and operational policies and procedures
- Able to carry and lift product exceeding 50 lbs. on a regular basis (loading appliances, etc.)
- Proficient knowledge of safe material handling techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Availability Mon-Fri-Night ( 10pm -6:30 am)
- Experience operating, order picker, pallet jacks, narrow aisle and counter balance is an asset
- Flexibility to work shifts including evenings and weekends, as required
- Should pass a criminal background check sponsored by The Brick
Why The Brick?:
- Flexible “employer-paid” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training
- Employee discounts & Personal “Paid” days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer!
We welcome all abilities to apply.We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.