Warehouse Associate (Mississauga)
Randstad is looking for employees for their client located at Mill creek and Erin mills in Mississauga
These are long term opportunities with the potential to be hired on permanently by the client.
Apply today! Randstad wants to hear from you and anyone you know looking for general labour work!
Day Shift: 6:00 am-2:30 pm
Monday to Friday
Day Shift: $16.36/hr
– long term with the ability to be hired on permanently
– full time hours with the option for overtime
– weekly Pay
– training is provided on site before beginning work
– friendly and team oriented environment
– transit accessible and free parking onsite
– $100 referral bonus for referring a friend to work through Randstad
– Handling hand tools and power tools
– Assembly of cardboard box displays
– RF scanning
– Palletizing and breaking skids down
– Wrapping skids
– Skid breakdowns
– Put aways
– Lifting up to 50lbs from time to time- Other duties as assigned
– experience working with RF Scanners
– 6 months warehouse experience
– comfortable lifting up to 40lbs (not continuously)
– must be eligible to work in Canada
If you meet the qualifications, APPLY IMMEDIATELY as these position fill fast
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Apply through this posting!
• Text “ORDER PICKER” to 289.544.7218
Please check out www.randstad.ca for all of the roles currently open at Randstad! If this isn’t exactly what you are looking for, please let us know what you’re looking for and we would be happy to assist you in finding your career in the industrial field!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.