$15–$21 an hour – Full-time
$15–$21 an hour
Full Job Description
- We are looking for reliable staff that will help support our operations.
- Located in Mississauga, you will be pulling and packing orders, events, unpacking the event van, cleaning racks of glassware, organizing and rotating stock and cleaning up once finished.
- This is a full-time role with the opportunity to grow within the 180 Drinks team.
The below requirements are mandatory unless otherwise stated:
- Must be available for all shifts of duty including days, nights, evenings, and weekends.
- Able to lift to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- Valid G driver’s license with access to a vehicle with active insurance
- Must be available days, nights, evenings, and weekends.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma.
- Smart Serve (Not mandatory but considered an asset)
- Food Handlers (Not mandatory but considered an asset)
- Providing customer service and helping to coordinate orders.
- Work independently to pick, pack, and ship orders.
- Preparing a range of beverages for events and delivery.
- Maintaining standards for food storage, rotation, quality, and appearance.
- Cleaning equipment, and workstations, and maintaining overall cleanliness of the work environment.
- Maintaining inventory and ordering products and supplies.
- Delivering beverages and equipment.
About 180 Drinks :
180 Drinks is a beverage catering company based out of Mississauga. We service the Greater Toronto Area and Ontario with beverage services including: – Mobile Bar And Café. – Mixology Classes – Spirit Tasting Experiences. – Beverage Delivery. – Drink Gifts. – Beverage Rental Equipment. For more information visit: https://180drinks.ca/