$16–$18 an hour – Full-time
$16–$18 an hour
- Data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Extended health care
Full Job Description
The Order Entry Clerk is responsible for collecting, calculating, preparing, and processing orders, bills, invoices, and other records according to established procedures. Candidate must have a strong familiarity with computers and software, accuracy and attention to detail, and work within tight time lines. Candidate is able to offer excellent customer service while working in a fast-paced work environment. This position requires flexibility; schedule may vary between day/ afternoon/ evening shifts depending on company’s needs.
- Responsible for collecting and ensuring the correct information for billing
- Invoicing and billing
- Customer Service
- Clerical tasks as assigned, i.e. answering phone, email, etc
- Perform basic management of electronic files (e.g. print, copy, filing)
- Access information from a computer and/or maintain a computer database
- Perform general office duties such as photocopying, faxing, and binding
- Keep a clean, safe and organized work area.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures.
- Report discrepancies to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Fast and accurate keyboarding skills (50+ WPM)
- Practical knowledge of ACCPAC an asset
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and previous experience with Databases
- Experience related to general administrative duties
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to adhere to confidentiality when working with sensitive information
- Related copy/mail/clerical experience preferred
- Ability to understand logical processes
- Ability to work with strong attention to detail and time lines
- Travel between office buildings may be required
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required
- Lifting or moving up to 30 lbs may be required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Data entry: 1 year (preferred)