Burlington, ON$18 an hour – Full-time
Salary$18 an hourJob typeFull-time
Full Job Description
Required now – Join our team at Special Event Rentals, Burlington, working with our delivery drivers and tenting crews. This is a fast pace business and everyday is different.
Starting Rate $ 18.00 /hr, full time
Overtime is expected during the busy summer months May – October
Safety footwear required
Physically Fit and Motivated
1. Safely facilitating the loading and unloading of the trucks.
2. Delivering equipment, and unloading, products to customers and clients, ensuring safe navigation to each destination on schedule and recording delivery logs.
3. Installation of event design, and dismantling including tents
4. Keeping the warehouse coordinator in the loop at all times, in regard to any issues or problems that may arise.
5. Work with other members of company’s operations team, and with all staff to promote and maintain positive workplace safety awareness and practices
6. Operate forklifts, and trucks and other material-handling equipment (only when proper training has been provided and documented) both in the warehouse and at off-site jobsites.
7. Helping to navigate efficiently the route with the driver
8. Work in the warehouse on inventorying, cleaning, repairing, and efficiently storing tent-related equipment (fabric and hardware) – coordinating with the operations coordinator as needed to ensure proper inventory record-keeping.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Overtime pay
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burlington, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)