Seasonal | 9500 McLaughlin Road, Brampton, ON, CA L6X 2V9
We’ll send you to our application portal to get started.SaveShare
About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. We’re looking for the people who’ll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you’re one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren’t afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you’re the right fit. Come grow with us.
About The Role
In this role, you will work in an energized, fast pace environment where you will work with peers to prepare and move merchandise according to established safety, production, and accuracy standards and employment guidelines. You will be Customer Curious as you maintain and verify documentation to facilitate the flow of merchandise through the Distribution Center to deliver outstanding product to our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Perform ticketing, stocking, picking, packing, counting, loading, and unloading, housekeeping and safety functions
- Ensure consistency in the quality of your work while meeting performance metrics in assigned work areas while creating a positive customer experience
- Collaborate with leaders/team members through constructive feedback to support process improvements and cost reductions
- Works under direct supervision and follows standard operating procedures to accomplish assigned tasks
- Ability to work in multiple departments as assigned while meeting performance metrics
Who You Are
- Lift, carry, push, pull, reach, grasp, bend and stack cartons for up to 12 hours at a time and ability to stand for long periods of time and walk continuously
- Associates may be required to move up to 50 lbs. (range may vary based on work assignment)
- Ability to work a schedule that includes nights, weekends, and holidays
- Use basic information-gathering skills to solve problems
- Ability to learn standard operating procedures acquired through on-the-job training, to include power industrial vehicle (PIV) where applicable
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.