We are a proud to support the Nova Scotia Nominee Program and Work Permit Extensions (some conditions apply)
This is a Temp Work At Home returning to Site. You must live in the area.
The Customer Care Advisor is the first point of contact with current and potential customers and external parties.
Responsibilities include answering general customer inquiries, obtaining customer information and data, inputting consumer data, and file information. You will be working in partnership with other departments as the liaison between our customers and clients. Upselling new products and services.
You will participate in an interactive paid training in which you will learn everything you need to know. You will join a fabulous team, a great work environment, and a management team who truly cares.
*What we offer:
To reward you for your success we offer a competitive compensation package, quarterly incentive programs and benefits*
- We offer an amazing Employee Referral Program
- Interactive training and supportive environment
- Career path and advancement
- Medical, dental and vision benefits, employee assistance program, and RRSP contributions
- Free parking and transit accessible location
- Discount program designed for everyone
- Greet customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Contact internal departments to clarify and gather information to respond to customer inquiries
- Contact external parties to assist in providing information and gain clarification
- Review individual customer cases providing mediation on behalf of client; determine customer needs through effective questioning and research.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- High School diploma (or equivalent – GED)
- Computer proficiency (including knowledge of windows-based applications)
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills is preferred
- Ability to multi task, work in a fast pace environment, and have strong organizational skills is an asset
All health practices and guidelines have been put in place for your general health and safety. Masks are required in all common areas, and temperatures will be taken each time you enter the building. Sanitizer stations are in all high traffic areas.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.