Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we’re the best because we hire the best.
Job Skills / Requirements
To: All Security Personnel
From: Nasra A
Date: August 4, 2022
Closing Date: Ongoing
Re: Job Posting
Position: Mobile Patrol Guard
Site: Mobile Department
Status: Full Time
Hours: Monday – Sunday(12/hr Continental Shift)
Pay Rate: $19.97 /hr.
Are you interested in starting a career in a fast paced and growing industry? As a provider of security services to clients with complex security needs, Paladin Security Group is offering an exciting career opportunity for you to give back to your community, while developing skills for future careers. Our training programs are also a leader in the security industry, and they will help prepare you for advancements, as well as build your resume for a potential career in law enforcement.
– Provides leadership, direction and ongoing coaching and training
– Ensures all site staff adhere to all Paladin Security policies and procedures
– Ensures all Security Guards have received the mandatory training
– Ensures proper documentation is passed onto the Field Manager/CSM
– Documents and investigates security incidents and complaints
– Communicates any concerns/issues with Supervisor/Client Service Manager
– Manage day to day operations of the mobile department
– Must possess a valid G Class license with a minimum driving experience of 3 years
– Previous security experience is an asset
– Working knowledge of the Trespass to Property Act and Mental Health Act
– Superior written and verbal communication skills
– Demonstrated punctuality and reliability, tact and diplomacy
– Must provide drivers abstract. No more than 2 minor convictions, no major convictions, and no more than 6 demerits in the last three years.
-All successful applicants must undergo a vulnerable sector check
- Extensive Paid Industry Training
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Opportunities for Growth & Advancement
At the time of the interview applicant must be able to produce proof of completion of the following prerequisites:
- Immunization Record
- A Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Proficient in English (both oral and written)
- G Driver’s License
- Clean Driver’s Abstract
Successful completion of the following requirements provided by Paladin are mandatory prior to placement:
- First Aid & CPR – Level C
- Management of Aggressive Behavior
- Use of Force
- Report Writing
- Additional courses as assigned
Should you have any questions on this process, kindly contact the People and Culture Department at email@example.com.
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Jerico Puno
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends, Continental Days – 0630 to 1830 .
Number of Openings for this position: 4