$35,000 a year – Full-time
$35,000 a year
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Employee assistance program
Work from home
Full Job Description
Our Mission at Pethealth Inc. is to bring vitality to lives… furry and otherwise. This includes pets, and the people who care for them; our employees, our partners, our customers, our business and our communities.
Our mission is bring pet families together and keep them together. Yes, you read that right…we are a pet protection company! You will be on the front line speaking to pet parents helping them register their microchips and promoting our live recovery services which reunites pets with their families.
Our Canadian Contact Center is looking to grow our virtual sales team and are seeking energized people to join the pack. If you are outgoing and love talking to people about what they need to support their pet family members – here is where you want to be to grow personally and professionally.
Here are some of the essential things you should know before you take that next step to apply:
Start Date: July 25, 2022
Base Salary: $35,000 annually + Uncapped bonus plan (paid semi-monthly)
Work Week: Team members are scheduled five 8-hour days during business hours:
- Monday – Thursday – 8:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST
- Friday 8:00 AM EST – 7:00 PM EST
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. EST to 5:00 p.m. (on a rotation basis).
Full-time Permanent * Work from Home * First 3 Months – GUARANTEED$750.00/Month Bonus
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation
- 7 Personal Days
- Benefits – Medical, Dental and Vision
- Option between Pet Insurance or Child Subsidy
Membership Sales Representatives are responsible for connecting with pet owners and handling sales and service inquiries on an inbound & outbound basis.
These inquiries include but are not limited to sales, service, retention, digital correspondence, updating contact information, upgrading memberships, cross selling or any general questions that may be presented. Additionally, live chat support, email follow up and other projects are at times required.
- Sell Membership products and services.
- Achieve monthly sales targets and Key Performance indicators.
- Provide front-line phone support and live chat function support to pet parents.
- Educate customers, determine root cause of the call to work with the customer and internal team members with a desired outcome of first call resolution to provide solutions and services that ensure long-term customer retention.
- Update customer information, such as address, pet information, and billing details.
- Answer questions and update information regarding billing and file lost pet reports, facilitate reunite calls.
- Strong at building relationships, understanding needs and motivations of pet parents, required for consultative selling.
- Comfortable positioning product, closing a sale, and upselling add-on products and services.
- Comfortable adapting to new campaigns, promotions, and product updates.
- Effectively manages time, lead flow, inbound and outbound calls to achieve targets.
- Maintain high energy to perform at high levels monthly.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services.
- Acts with customers in mind
Attention to Detail
- Acts to verify information.
- Understands the importance of details.
- Follows trained protocols.
- Takes ownership for accuracy.
- Proactively identifies mistakes and makes corrections.
- Practices attentive and active listening.
- Has the patience to hear people out, and demonstrates empathy where appropriate.
- Can accurately restate the opinions/needs of others.
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Probes all fruitful sources for answers.
- Can see hidden problems.
- Looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; bachelors or associates a plus
- 1-2 years sales or consulting experience dealing directly with the public; prior call center experience is a strong asset.
- Qualified candidates will need to ensure they have a dedicated workspace and must meet internet access standards for consideration. We will provide the equipment and offer technical support.
- Due to nature of the role, an environment free of loud noises and distractions, privacy so people are not listening to the calls or seeing the monitor screen is a requirement.
- Home Internet service must be stable.
- Access to hardwire (plug-in) ethernet/network cable to your modem/router during your shift.
- Must have hardwire availability into internet due to telephony connectivity (no wi-fi)
Perks to working with our team:
- We care about work/life balance, so we offer 15 days of vacation.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/EAP & Best Doctors
- STD/ LTD / CI / AD&D
- Pet Insurance
- 24Pet Membership Services
We thank all candidates for their interest.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by email within 7 business days.
Pethealth is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation or national origin. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.