$13–$19 an hour – Part-time, Permanent
$13–$19 an hour
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Extended health care
Full Job Description
Queen Square Physical Therapy and Rehab is a multidisciplinary clinic. We offer physiotherapy, chiropractic, massage therapy, acupuncture along with other services.
We are seeking a part-time Medical Office Administrator, preferably with 1 year of experience in a Rehab or Medical office setting. The hours would be 9am-7pm Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and we also prefer you are flexible to work other week days and Saturdays when required.
The ideal candidate should possess strong communication, customer service skills and be able to work well with other team members.
- Greet patients
- Field incoming phone calls and emails and answer inquiries related to Chiropractic, Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy services
- Schedule appointments for multiple practitioners
- Update patient records in Patient Management Software (PMP)
- Taking payment and preparing receipts for patient services
- General Admin duties
- Ordering supplies
- Assisting other staff members when required
- Filing and pulling patient charts
Asset: 1+ years of medical admin experience
- Experience with PMP is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking experience
- Ability to stay organized, take initiative and be a vital member to a fast-paced health professional team
- Understanding of Extended Health Care benefits, WSIB and MVA
If you are interested in the position, e-mail your resume to attention: Corey Adler
NO Faxes or Calls accepted.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $13.00-$19.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brampton, ON L6V 1P8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)