Business Unit: Distribution Center (DC)
Description & Requirements
Who we are:
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we’re in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
The benefits of working with lululemon
*Extended health plans * Paid time off *Savings plans * Employee discounts * Parent Program *Sweaty Rewards Program *Training *Career Advancement* Inclusive & Diverse environment * Work out in our facility * Pay Equity *Immersive Experiences * State of the art facility *Shop on site * Shuttle Bus or free parking on some sites *Rewards programs *Safety Program *Clean workspace *Supportive leadership
A Day In The Life
- Under the leadership of the Warehouse Operations Manager and the direction of the Warehouse Team Leads, this position supports all areas of the distribution centre including value added services, receiving, returns, damages, picking, packing, transfers, shipping and overall movement of inventory. Based on business needs, some of our Associates will have the opportunity to work across and develop in other warehouse departments as well as potential to gain certification to operate various DC equipment. In addition to supporting DC operations, they also engage in training, team building, meetings and personal development.
- Picks, packs and ships orders in a timely and accurate manner as assigned by leadership
- Meets or exceeds engineered metrics i.e. units picked per hour/orders per hour
- Safety is our number one priority and with that comes the responsibility for maintaining a safe work environment through our safety program and lean mentality. This includes keeping the warehouse clean and organized at all times.
- Responsible for performing job duties in accordance with DC Guidelines
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned by leadership
- May be flexed out to work in various departments
Location- Mississauga, ON
Perks: Advance your career, Shop in our store, work out and build an inspiring and kind work environment
- Capable of adapting to third party technologies (RF scanners, voice picking and new systems)
- Excellent counting skills and detail focused
- Ability to meet attendance requirements
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs frequently
- Ability to obtain a powered industrial truck (PIT) operator certification depending on business needs
- Ability to maintain a safe work environment
- Flexible and adaptable with schedule which could include nights, working required holidays, some weekends with occasional after hour requirements
- WCBC compliance requires steel toe boots and high visibility vest to work in the facility
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for your life
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka don’t take yourselves too seriously.