Brand: TJX Canada
Mississauga, ON, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Employment Status: Regular
Functional Area: Loss Prevention
Jacqueline discovered FAMILY working at TJX
The outpouring of care and support makes TJX different than anywhere Jacqueline has worked before. We think you’ll find an environment that embraces you, too.
What you’ll discover
Eligible Associates can look forward to:
- State-of-the-art amenities at our eco-friendly Home Office. Take a tour HERE!
- One-of-a-kind, inclusive culture
- Health benefits that take effect your first day
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Dedicated training (and on-the-job resources to enhance your development
- Three weeks’ vacation with the option to buy an additional week through our Vacation Trade Program
- Tuition reimbursement to support your career progression
- Merchandise discount for yourself and eligible family members at all TJX Canada stores
- Associate and Family Assistance Program to support healthy living
What you’ll do
It’s safe to say, there’s no shortage of variety in what we do. Here are some key accountabilities of the role:
- This position is responsible for coordinating the implementation of CCTV Camera equipment for all new/existing stores, renovations, and relocations across Canada, as well as providing overall support with implementation issues and resolutions. Oversees and manages daily caseload workflow, triages issues, prioritizes work and effectively schedules and allocates resources by leveraging analytical data.
- Responsible for CCTV troubleshooting/performance issues resolution and triage of performance issues and technician support/service calls.
- Partners with external vendors to coordinate the required repair of CCTV equipment. Works with vendors to collect quotes against budgets.
- Executes on latest updates with Genetec equipment and software including overseeing all firmware updates as needed and Maintains and utilizes Genetec software for tracking of all cameras in all stores.
- Partners and support IT roadmap rollout of new CCTV initiatives and new implementations of technology in stores, participates in user testing, break/fix and supports decision making with Technology & Physical Security Manager as the SME.
- Works with the LP Shared Services Invoice Coordinator to ensure Purchase Orders (POs) are created and investigates and resolves any payment issues or discrepancies with the vendor
- Performs administrative functions within LP and provides back up support to other coordinators as required and Participates in annual and special projects within the LP department as required.
- Partners with external vendors to equip stores with CCTV camera equipment on all store projects
- Partners with the Property Development department on scheduling CCTV installations for new stores and relocations
- Partners with Technology & Physical Security Manager on procurement and inventory management
- Partners with field LP and DLPMs to ensure the efficient and successful completion of initiatives for new store openings/relocations based on a common checklist
What you’ll need
To begin your career with us, we require the following:
- Post-secondary education in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum two (2) years of experience with LP technology equipment
- Demonstrated written, verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to engage with business partners to help support department activities
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills to provide solutions; ability to leverage prior experience and adapt quickly to the changing work environment
- Good project management and problem-solving skills including analysis of information to effectively resolve issues and implement solutions
- Team-oriented with the ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); demonstrated spreadsheet skills to generate reports and queries; ability to setup formulas and lookup tables
- Application closing date: June 10, 2022
- Internal TJX Associates: please review this opportunity with your direct supervisor or manager prior to submitting an application. In order to be considered, please attach your completed Internal Candidate Endorsement Form to your application.
Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. By becoming a member of our TJX Canada family, you’ll have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people across our Distributions Centres, Retail Stores (Winners, HomeSense, Marshalls) and our Office locations. Are you ready to Discover Different? Here at TJX Canada, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email email@example.comApply now