- Brampton, Ontario
If you are not comfortable doing heavy work and only looking for something light, this position is for you, Apply now!
Randstad is looking for workers in their light packaging role for their Pharmaceutical Client located at Torbram and Walker Dr (Major intersection) in Brampton.
Email your resume to Kim Huynh at firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY online to this job posting.
Shift available: Days/Afternoons/Nights
START – Immediately
Day Shift – Monday to Friday – 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Afternoon Shift – Monday to Friday – 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM
Midnight Shift – Sunday to Thursday – 11:00 PM to 7:30 AM
$15.25/hour for Day Shift
$15.50/hour for Afternoon Shift
$16/hour for Night Shift
– Light general labour work
– Neat and clean warehouse
– 4% vacation pay added onto your check
– Transit accessible
– Paid training on the job
– 15-20 lbs lifting
– Lifting, standing, bending and moving around
– Work on moderate to fast pace machines
– Pay attention to detail
– Packaging medicines, beauty products, and other pharmaceutical products
– Must be punctual
– Must have good attendance
– Must understand GMP, Health & Safety policies
– Must have Safety Shoes prior to start day
– The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Light packaging of pharmaceutical
– Must be eligible to work in Canada
– Looking for dedicated and reliable employees
– All full-time and part-time candidates are eligible to apply
Things you should be aware of:
– Their production fluctuates every week so possible layoffs at the beginning of the assignment
– This work is through Randstad, not a direct hire
– It is a temporary position but assignment longevity depends on your performance
– Fast-paced working environment
– No end date of assignment
– Paying direct deposits only, you will get paid weekly on every Friday
– If you meet the above requirements, please contact us IMMEDIATELY as positions fill fast
How to APPLY:
Email your resume to Kim at email@example.com or APPLY online to this job posting
Thank you for choosing Randstad, I’m eager to get to know more about you!
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.