Starting from $16.65 / hour
8301 Winston Churchill Boulevard, Brampton, ON, CA, L6Y 0A2
Maple Lodge Farms, Canada’s largest and most trusted chicken provider is hiring! Started by the May brothers in 1955, we have kept our #FamilyFirst values strong for the past 65 years. We pride ourselves on our advanced health and safety practices as well as the latest in technological advances throughout our facilities. We are looking for committed, excited individuals to join our rapidly growing team to help us continue to Feed Canadians!
WHY JOIN US?
At Maple Lodge Farms we pride ourselves on being a great place to come to work every day, here are just a few reasons why:
- $1,000 sign on bonus!
- Weekly pay meaning you get paid every Friday!
- Benefits provided after 3 months on the job:
- Pension Plan
- Health, Vision & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Employee Perk Programs
- Employee discounts at our Maple Lodge Farms Chicken Shop
- On the job Training
POSITIONS & SHIFTS AVAILABLE:
**all pm shifts include a $0.55/hour shift premium
ALL SHIFTS ARE FOR WEEKDAYS Monday – Friday
Packing Trays – starting at $16.65 plus $0.55/hour PM shift premium
AM shift 7am-3:30pm
PM shift 3:30pm- 12:00am midnight
ABOUT THE ROLE(S):
In our brand-new state of the art Tray Packing facility you will be:
- Handling raw chicken
- Preparing various cuts of meats for packaging
- Working an assembly line for an extended period of time
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Utilize both industrial-grade cutters, slicers as well as knives thoroughly inspect cuts of meat to ensure they meet quality regulations
- Thoroughly inspect cuts of meat to ensure they meet quality regulations
- Working in a cold environment
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO MAPLE LODGE FARMS?
We are looking for responsible, engaged individuals to work with our processing team as general labourer’s. Some key qualities needed include:
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Attention to detail
- Strong teamworking skills
- Ability to work in refrigerated temperatures for an extended period
- Previous factory experience is considered an asset(not necessary)
In accordance with Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants who apply for this position, however only those deemed to have the suitable experience will be contacted for an interview.
In the 1830s, the May family began raising chickens on a farm outside what is now Brampton, Ontario. They became a pillar of the community, and their proud tradition of hard work, agricultural wisdom, and humble family values inspire and guide us to this day.