$23.20 an hour – Full-time
Schedule an interview
$23.20 an hour
Americold Logistics, 745 Intermodal Drive, Brampton, ON CA
Date and time
Eastern Daylight Saving Time
Jun 25, 2022 | 8 a.m.–2 p.m.
Each candidate will have their own time slot.
Full Job Description
Americold provides temperature-controlled warehousing and transportation to food producers, restaurants, schools, and retail outlets such as grocery stores. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Americold owns and operates temperature-controlled warehouses around the world.
- Pay Rate is $23.20 Hourly to start after 3 months $24.65 Hourly
- Shifts Avaliable: 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM – Monday through Friday or 11:00pm-7:00 am Sunday-Thursday
- Work Address: 745 Intermodal Drive in Brampton
Primary Responsibility: Under general supervision, Lift Truck Operator (LTO), Warehouse Worker will ensure safe and accurate receipt, storage, and shipment of food products utilizing equipment including, but not limited to sit down and stand up forklifts, stand up straddle trucks, walk behinds, pallet jacks, double pallet jacks and radio frequency equipment.
- Load and unload freight using equipment in an efficient and safe manner.
- Efficiently stack and safely store the merchandise in the designated area.
- Pick orders for shipment and assemble various types of merchandise to be shipped.
- Check or count freight for accuracy and/or damage and infestation.
- Participate in physical inventories, as needed.
- Able to work in cold temperature environment
- As directed by management, perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking.
- Promptly Report all safety malfunctions on equipment.
- Must be able to meet production standards.
Qualifications & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred, or at least one year related work experience.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
What to prepare
- Photo I.D.
Preferred dress code
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
What is a hiring event?
Think of it like a job fair, but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for employers to fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to meet you to see if you’re a fit!