Posted: June 30, 2022
Manufacturing and Production
Up to USD0.00 per year
Calgary, AB – (CAN)734 7th Avenue Southwest Suite 240AB Calgary , AB T2P 3P8Phone : 403-269-6936
Our client in SW Calgary is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join their team to help set up for the Stampede! Don’t wait… apply today!
What will you be doing?
* Moving pallets of new batteries from point A to point B
* Helping unload pallets
* Palletizing/shrink-wrapping & moving pallets of used batteries back to the loading dock
What do you bring?
* Positive, can-do attitude
* PPE: Steel toes, safety glasses, & work gloves
* Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
Full time hours, Monday-Friday
In addition to gaining valuable experience with industry leading companies, Manpower rewards associates with:
Weekly pay via direct deposit
* Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance benefits
* Vacation and General Holiday Pay
* Complimentary access to Manpower’s online university with over 5000 courses
* Referral bonus program
Apply today by visiting our website and/or creating and managing your profile at www.manpower.ca.
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities
Manpower is dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of Canada. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity access our services and programs. We encourage all to participate in our staffing and workforce development opportunities, including people of any ethnic or national background, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, Indigenous Peoples and persons with disabilities
To learn more about the changing world of work, please visit our website at www.manpowerab.com, like Manpower Alberta on Facebook, follow us on Instagram @manpower_alberta, and follow us on Twitter @ManpowerAB