WW Partner SMB Specialist, WW Partner GTM Segments – Job ID: Amazon.jobs Skip to main content WW Partner SMB Specialist, WW Partner GTM Segments
Job ID: Amazon Web Services Canada, Inc. – D46
Apply now DESCRIPTION
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a world class partner leader to help spearhead our go-to-market (GTM) to SMB Core customers through scale channels. As the WW Partner SMB Core Specialist, you will have the exciting opportunity to envision and build a model engaging thousands of partners serving small and medium business (SMB) customers through global and regional distributors. In this relatively unreached segment of the market, you have the chance to make a groundbreaking impact, helping to build a new business for AWS.
The mission of the APO SMB Core team is to enable small business customers to more easily solve their business challenges, grow their revenue and customer base and better serve their end customers through the adoption of solutions and services provided by AWS partners. We do this by prioritizing sets of offerings and GTM strategies, aligned to customer needs, taken to market through scale channels and engines including distribution, partner multipliers and accelerators and through the AWS Digital Engine. The team develops and lead pilots and initiatives to 1/ expand the number active AWS partners serving SMB Core customers, 2/ deliver enablement, readiness and programs to increase the number of customers served by each partner, and 3/ package solutions and services that increase the partner’s footprint and revenue within each customer.
The SMB Core GTM Leader will lead the creation of scaled enablement initiatives to accelerate longtail channel partner adoption of AWS cloud computing services, mainstreaming those into AWS platforms and programs. In this role you will focus on driving new SMB-focused partner recruitment and activation at scale through Distribution and direct channel 1:many enablement mechanisms. You will define and pilot the program strategy, curriculum, content, and partner incentives, and work closely with the APN Programs and Enablement team to launch GA. You will also work closely with WWSO Solutions team to prioritize, launch, and drive adoption of AWS solutions through the channel.
You possess a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the challenges faced by our SMB Core customers and the long-tail of partners that serve them, and also possess a background in defining SMB-centric value propositions taken to market through longtail resellers and managed solution providers (MSPs). Program management experience will be vital as you create a journey for partners supported by mechanisms that can scale across regions and distribution partners. You will also be effective at ideating, building, mainstreaming and driving adoption of initiatives through a complex internal matrix, leveraging existing programs to reach both current and new partners.
Role & Responsibilities
• Own the design of a 1:many learning journey, interfacing through existing AWS mechanisms and programs where possible, tracking and continuously improving partner progression. Work with AWS and Distribution systems teams on content storage and update cycles, work with T&C on trainings. Create and host events, and proactively solicit partner feedback.
• Understand the technical and business requirements of long-tail partners at each stage of their maturity journey with AWS and work closely with internal AWS teams to guide the direction of our offerings, including SAT on package creation and the Enablement team for technical readiness and practice development.
• Work with Distribution partners, Systems Integrators (SIs) and longtail Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to build high-quality solution packages including and sales and marketing plays aligned to the needs of SMB customers.
• Drive alignment and consensus across AWS internal teams (including SMB Marketing, Worldwide Solutions and Distribution management) for prioritized solutions and services, ensuring that customers who engage digitally can be connected to an appropriate partner to help solve their business needs.
• Measure partner performance through monthly reporting and business reviews, while compelling deeper insights and business acuity through integration with existing and new AWS systems and tools.
• Understand the financial underpinnings of the distribution/reseller model, proposing improvements to drive AWS, Distributor and Reseller profitability.
• Prepare and give business reviews to AWS and partner senior leaders.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Toronto, ON, CAN
– 5+ years of developing, negotiating and executing business agreements experience
– 5+ years of professional or military experience
– Bachelor’s degree
– Experience developing strategies that influence leadership decisions at the organizational level
– Experience managing programs across cross functional teams, building processes and coordinating release schedules
– Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
– Experience identifying, negotiating, and executing complex legal agreements
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $118,400/year in our lowest geographic market up to $220,200/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
- CAN, ON, Toronto
- AWS Business Development
- Business & Merchant Development
- Canada Country Manager, Project Kuiper CAN, ON, Toronto Updated: 7 days ago
Share this job Important FAQs for current Government employees
Before proceeding, please review the following FAQs
JOIN US ON Find Careers
- Job Categories
- US and EU Military recruiting
- Warehouse and Hourly Jobs
Working At Amazon
- Amazon Newsletter
- Diversity at Amazon
- Our leadership principles
- Interview tips
- Review application status
- Disability accommodations
- EU background checks
English Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Privacy and Data Impressum Cookies , Inc. or its affiliates
To apply for this job please click the link belowhttps://en-ca.whatjobs.com/pub_api__cpl__69521492__4809?utm_campaign=publisher&utm_medium=api&utm_source=4809→