Wesco International, Inc
Launch your career! We are hiring immediately for full time Warehouse workers! We will teach you about distribution and supply chain techniques valued by Fortune 250 companies around the globe. We are Wesco! We enable the connected world – you help turn on the lights.
What’s in it for you:
In addition to best in class benefits (insurance, PTO, 401K, etc.) we offer:
- A CAREER. Once you have mastered this role (typically 1 year), warehouse associates have the opportunity to move up to a lead role or other positions within Wesco
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- National discounts on commonly used items (phone plans, Whirlpool appliances, etc.)
You matter at Wesco. We’re a global Fortune 250 distributor, but we’re also down to earth, people-first place to work. Our teams are made up of people who care about continuous improvement, not big egos.
Here is what you can expect:
- You will be on your feet most of the shift as a material handler, using computers, scan guns, forklifts and other types of motorized equipment
- Picking, packing, shipping, wire cutting, light assembly and general labor – ensuring the perfect quantity and material
What you need to apply:
- High School degree or equivalent
- 1-year warehouse operations experience preferred
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Stable work history
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds with or without assistance
- Able to walk long distances repeatedly throughout the day
- Willingness to learn to operate typical warehouse machinery such as order pickers, forklifts, etc.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Who is this company with all these great things to offer?
We are Wesco. We enable the connected world. We are leading global distributor of Network & Security, Electrical and Utility Power Solutions. We are proud of our culture of ethics, honesty, diversity and growth. We reward initiative and original ideas. Wesco employs individuals around the world. We seek out and encourage diversity of thought and experience. Our differences strengthen our company and enrich our culture. It’s safe to say, you will be welcome here.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Apply Now!
Wesco International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Wesco”), is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit eklm.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.