Primary Job Posting Location:
Concord, Ontario Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position is responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, scanning, sorting, and stocking packages. He/She may utilize heavy machinery to complete tasks. This position performs other tasks as assigned in a fast-paced environment.
Shift:11:30pm – 05:00am (Flexibility required Monday to Friday)
- Learns and properly executes UPS package handling methods.
- Loads and unloads UPS packages into trailers or package cars.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. (35kg)
- Full availability to work Monday to Friday (all five days of the week)
- Ability to read and memorize postal codes
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and physically demanding environment
- Comfortable working inside truck trailers and package delivery vehicles
- No prior experience required
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- $ 17.80/hr ($16.65 + an hourly bonus of $1.15) and automatic progression as per the existing Union Collective Agreement
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $6000 per year + $300 for course materials (books)
- Extended health and dental benefits after one year of service
- 2 weeks of paid vacation after one year of service
- Immediate access to UPS ‘Employee Discounts’ upon hiring
- Paid training
- Opportunity for advancement within a Fortune 50 Company
- Free onsite parking
- Exposed to changing temperatures while working in a warehouse environment.
- In our industry, this position is also known as Warehouse Worker Warehouse Associate Sorter Loader/Unloader and Shipper/Receiver.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
To apply for this job please click the link below en.jobs-ups.ca.