At Wolseley Canada, our leading-edge is the knowledge and insight found in every corner of our organization. Here, you’ll build strong relationships and support critical industries that touch the lives of Canadians. Every day, we show up with intention and pride; in ourselves, our associates, and our customers. You’ll have a solid foundation to try new things, uncover new possibilities, challenge yourself, and grow your career. Does this sound like somewhere you’d like to be?
Wolseley Canada is the leading wholesale distributor of plumbing, HVAC/R, waterworks and industrial products in the country and working here means, a network of possibilities, a place you are valued and a higher standard.
Join the Pros!
AMRE has been providing facility maintenance solutions across Canada for over 50 years, and with this experience we have built our business and services around the client’s needs. At AMRE, we believe in building partnerships with our clients, which allows us to customize flexible solutions to fit their way of doing business.
AMRE provides an environment where employees can take their skills, talents, experience and interests to the next level to grow professionally and build rewarding careers.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual desirous of making an impact in a large evolving and successful global organization.
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive benefits with premiums fully paid for by the company for the “Core” package starting the first day of employment.
- Career development and training opportunities
- Life insurance, disability and wellness program
- Retirement savings programs including RRSP and DC pension with up to 5.25% employer contribution
- Paid vacation and sick time and day off on your birthday!
- Bonus programs that include annual performance and profit sharing
- Employee discounts on top brands of plumbing and HVAC/R products
- Education reimbursement for employees
- Employee referral program
- Safety shoe reimbursement
What you will do:
- Coordinating and processing outgoing product
- Preparing and loading material in a timely manner to meet delivery deadlines and customer commitments
- Preparing pertinent documentation for shipment of goods
- Liaising with freight companies and inside/outside customers to determine shipping priorities
- Receiving all incoming shipments and authorizing for correctness of the product received
- Distributing product to correct area in the Warehouse in a timely manner
- Ensuring good housekeeping and safety procedures are maintained in shipping area
- Picking orders as required
What will you bring:
- Basic computer skills. Knowledge of the AS400 system or High Jump (a warehouse management system) would be an asset
- Knowledge of industry products is an asset
- Dependable and reliable. Ability to take ownership and initiative.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Requires a self-motivated team player capable of managing multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
- WHMIS and TDG certification would be an asset
- Able to lift a minimum of fifty (50lbs) pounds
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months if other new and exciting opportunities arise that match your skills and qualifications.
Please note: This position requires the result of a satisfactory criminal record check. A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.