Website 180 Drinks
- Located in Mississauga, you will be pulling and packing orders, events, unpacking the event van, cleaning racks of glassware, organizing and rotating stock and cleaning up once finished.
- This is a full-time role with the opportunity to grow within the 180 Drinks team.
- Successful candidates must be able to work efficiently and reliable both independently and as part of a team.
- Must be available for shifts starting in the morning and lasting for approximately 8 hours in length.
- Must be available for shifts during the week AND weekend; every week.
- Able to lift to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- Valid G driver’s license with access to a vehicle with active/valid insurance.
- Must be comfortable handling Alcohol-based ingredients and products.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma.
- Smart Serve (Not mandatory but considered an asset).
- Food Handlers (Not mandatory but considered an asset).
- Providing customer service and helping to coordinate orders.
- Work independently to pick, pack, and ship orders accurately in a timely manner.
- Preparing a range of beverages for events and delivery.
- Maintaining standards for food storage, rotation, quality, and appearance.
- Cleaning equipment/workstations and maintaining overall cleanliness of the work environment.
- Maintaining inventory and ordering products and supplies.
- Delivering beverages and equipment.
We service the Greater Toronto Area and Ontario with beverage services including:
- Mobile Bar And Café.
- Mixology Classes
- Spirit Tasting Experiences.
- Beverage Delivery.
- Drink Gifts.
- Beverage Rental Equipment.
About 180 Drinks :
180 Drinks is a beverage catering company based out of Mississauga. We service the Greater Toronto Area and Ontario with beverage services including: – Mobile Bar And Café. – Mixology Classes – Spirit Tasting Experiences. – Beverage Delivery. – Drink Gifts. – Beverage Rental Equipment. For more information
To apply for this job please click the link below 180drinks.betterteam.com.