A Sales Associate contributes to driving sales through providing a genuine experience to each customer.
- Acts as a brand representative reflective of the company values
- Initiates conversation, shares advice and product knowledge to interact with the customer in a personalized way
- Utilizes technology to be well-informed on company priorities and promotions in-store and online; delivers a seamless, omni channel shopping experience through utilization of the tools available to service the customer (i.e. MPOS, POS, In-Store & Curbside Pick Up)
Teamwork + Communication
- Contributes to the store by being positive, respectful, and helpful to others
- Collaborates with peers and leadership, sharing ideas and jumping in to support the needs of the team
- Exhibits a willingness to learn and adapt; is flexible to change and open to try new ways of doing things
Visual + Business Operations
- Maintains Urban Outfitters’ visual and operational standards while keeping the focus on the customer
- Supports the shipment process to gain awareness of product including what’s new and what’s already on the floor; contributes to completion of omni order fulfillment processes
- Adheres to store’s safety standards, inventory accuracy, reduction of product loss, and upholds all company policy and procedures to support the profitability of the store
- Passion for UO brand
- Experience in customer service
- Experience being a team player
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the store including nights, weekends, and holidays
Urban Outfitters, Inc. celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity or expression), religion, creed, age, physical or mental disability, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. We believe strongly in fostering a safe, fair and respectful work environment. To ensure compliance with our non-discrimination and anti-harassment policies, we offer anti-harassment training to managers and employees.
To apply for this job please click the link below recruiting.ultipro.com.