Website Champion Petfoods
Champion Petfoods is expanding!. We are excited to announce we are looking for a Treasury Analyst to join our rapidly growing company.
Champion Petfoods is an award-winning pet food maker with a reputation of trust spanning 35+ years. Founded in a small town in Alberta, Canada, Champion – with its ORIJEN and ACANA brands – is a key player in the global premium pet food industry across three major geographic regions. Our purpose, To Earn Pet Lover Trust Every Day so Pets Thrive for a Lifetime, provides the foundation for our highest aspirations as a company.
We would love to hear from you if you are passionate about personal and professional growth and see yourself as a key player contributing to our continued success as an award-winning company.
The Treasury Analyst coordinates all aspects of Champion Petfoods’ day to day treasury requirements.
This individual oversees corporate cash funding requirements, cash forecasting and administration of all banking platforms. The treasury specialist is a key member of long-term corporate projects that impact cash and cash management. The ideal candidate is detail orientated, well organized and collaborates well with other teams at Champion.
The Treasury Analyst reports to the Director, FPA & Treasury and is based out of Champion’s office in Edmonton.
• Perform corporate cash flow analysis to understand cash use.
• Develop KPI’s for tracking and measuring cash performance.
• Oversee cash forecasting to manage Champion’s cash requirements.
• Coordinate corporate foreign exchange hedging program.
• Administer all corporate cash and banking platforms.
• Enhance controls and efficiencies of treasury/cash management and recommend new banking/cash management products.
• Work with multiple functional business areas to facilitate improvements in working capital.
• Act as primary internal/external treasury point of contact for Champion
• Drive continuous improvement and automation of processes.
• University degree (Finance, Commerce, Business Administration)
• 3-5 years in corporate treasury and corporate banking
• Professional designation (CPA, CFA) an asset
• Knowledge of treasury internal controls and finance processes a must
• Strong financial modelling and Microsoft Excel skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to work successfully with diverse groups.
• Effective time-management skills with ability to plan and prioritize in order to meet deadlines and achieve objectives, both independently and within a team environment
• Good judgment and strong decision-making abilities.
• Extended hours of work may be required at times.
Keeping pets happy and healthy since 1985.
We are Champion Petfoods, a crew of pet enthusiasts looking to better the quality of food for our four-legged friends around the world. With over thirty years of growth in the pet food industry, our ORIJEN and ACANA brands have defined our vision of being The Global Leader in Advancing Premium Food for Pets.
If this excites you as much as it does us, then we would love to hear from you!
Come as you are.
We value diversity in all forms and know the power it can bring. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to bloom, diverse points of views to be heard, and increases overall happiness. That sounds pretty good to us.
Champion is an equal opportunity employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other creed, you are wanted here.
To apply for this job please click the link belowhttps://en-ca.whatjobs.com/pub_api__cpl__69521139__4809?utm_campaign=publisher&utm_medium=api&utm_source=4809→