Postion: CSE Security Guard
Date: July 28th, 2023
Closing Date: August 4th, 2023
Site: Toronto Pearson International Airport
City: Mississauga, ON
Status: Part Time
Hours: Saturday and Sunday (0700-1500 hrs.)
Pay Rate: $19.11.hr.
Site Description: Toronto Pearson International Airport is Canada’s major airport and one of the busiest with approximately 456,000 flights and 44 million passengers travelling annually. Aside from being Canada’s largest and demanding airports, it is also home to some world class shops, restaurants and handy services to cater to everyone’s needs and continues to grow with the increasing number of passengers. In 1999 Pearson Airport was also awarded the ISO 14001 certification for striving for environmental sustainability.
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we’re the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements
Job Description: The Customer Service Representative Guard shall comply with the following or perform the activities below:
- This position is to report directly to the Representative of the GTAA on a day-to-day basis.
- Process permit and license applications including preparing and reviewing
- Administers the taxicab and limousine driver testing program including marking
- test paper;
- Facilitates the process of collecting, tracking and reconciliation of all fee
- payments regarding the commercial vehicle administration.
- Assist with preparation of legal documents for the transfer of the taxi and
- limousine permits
- Maintain all electronic files related to Permit Holders, drivers and vehicle
- information located in the Automated Vehicle Identification System
- Process and print the drivers ID cards
- Prepare and maintains correspondence and other records to complaints,
- investigations and disciplinary actions;
- Assist in the inspection of new and existing taxis, limos and peak period vehicles
- and ensure each vehicle is in accordance with the Conditions of Permit;
- Administer and maintain the Enforcement Program to ensure all vendors are in
- Compliance with Terms and Conditions of their agreement (i.e. issuance of plates, transponders etc.);
- Liaison with IEO and MPO when required; and
- Responds to and provides assistance to Drivers as and when required;
- Weekly, monthly inspections of the CVHA & PARD buildings and submit report to
- GTAA representatives with findings; and
- Other related duties as required.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Upon interview, applicants must be able to produce the following prerequisites:
A Valid Ontario Security Guard License
First Aid and CPR – Level C (Must be WSIB Approved)
2 – 3 Years of Security or Industry Related Experience
A cleared Vulnerable Sector Check
Knowledge Within The Security Industry would be considered an asset*
Proficient in English (both oral and written)
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Must be willing to work outdoors
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
Paladin Security has a diverse workforce. We believe in and are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. Paladin Security is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability
To apply for this job please click the link below joblinkapply.com.