- $15.00/ hour + Tips
- Free Employee Parking
- Vision, Dental, Prescription, Medical Benefits after one year.
- Employee Meal Plan
SSP Canada operates several restaurants throughout Toronto Pearson International Airport located in Mississauga, ON. Our restaurants include: Tim Horton’s, Freshii’s, Boccone, Mill Street, Camden, Urban Crave, Tap & Pour, Dirty Bird, Distillery Food Hall, Built Burger, Upper Crust.
If you enjoy a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment, then come check us out!
Here are some things you can expect as a Server with SSP Canada:
- Answer questions and offer suggestions regarding food, beverages, and services of the facility
- Accurately input orders into the POS system
- Prepare dishes for service, to include ladling soup, tossing salads, cutting portions of pie and desserts, and brewing coffee
- Observe guests to anticipate their needs and respond to any additional requests
- Clear all dishes away from table
- Balance and reconcile all assigned open and closed checks by totaling bills and accepting payments
- Clear and reset all counters or tables at the conclusion of each course
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Other Requirements
- Minimum 6 months experience working in fast-paced food service environment is essential.
- Serving experience strongly preferred.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Verbal and written communication is essential. Must be able to read, speak, and understand the English language in order to communicate with guests and take orders.
- Experience in dealing with problems involving customer service.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to operate a cash register, make change, total guest checks, count total bank, prepare cash drops, and total all other charges.
- Ability to remember, recite, and promote the variety of menu items.
- Ability to operate a keyboard & point of sale procedures to pre-check an order & close out a check.
- Ability to stand and work in confined spaces for long periods of time.
SSP Canada is an equal opportunity employer and complies with the requirements of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, 2005 in our recruitment and employment practices. If you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process, including the interview and assessment stage, due to a disability, please inform us of your need and the nature of the accommodation(s) that may be required.