Sales Associate (Part-time)
10 Manitou Dr, Kitchener, ON N2C 2N3, Canada, Part Time
Henry’s has been awarded one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. The loyalty of our employees and their passion for photography and customer service sets us apart from the competition. Henry’s employs principled, dedicated, and passionate people who work hard at what they do. Our success is based as much on our creative and talented team s as the selection of products, competitive prices, and industry leading services we offer.
Come see things through our lens!
Why Join Us?
- Commission Program
- Great company culture
- The opportunity to test a variety of different equipment while also learning about the products we offer
- Take advantage of our employee discount
- We offer membership and ticket discounts for GoodLife Fitness Centers and Canada’s Wonderland, amongst others
- Opportunity for growth and learning within the organization
- Commission program for our Sales Associates
The Ideal Candidate:
- Interested in joining Henry’s Sales Associates team
- Ability to assess and understand customer needs, assisting them with product selection, providing technical information, and product demonstrations
- An energetic and friendly individual with knowledge of the industry
- Eager to learn about Henry’s products and services
What you Bring:
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, retail sales, over the counter shopping, technical support, camera repair, or customer support is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of the products and services offered at Henry’s
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to make a personal and genuine connection with customers
- Able to identify problems and a solution to them while maintaining a positive attitude
- Interested in learning new things
We believe Henry’s culture supports individuals to pursue their passion and to achieve great things. This opportunity will offer a career that will be rewarding, interesting, sometimes challenging, but mostly fun. Join the Henry’s family and be part of our exciting future!
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in the role. Due to the volume of resumes received we will only contact applicants meeting role requirements for next steps.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and all other applicable legislation, Henry’s is pleased to accommodate individual needs for applicants with disabilities within the recruitment process. Please let us know if you require an accommodation to ensure your equal participation in the recruitment and selection process.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $15.50 per hour
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- 8 hour shift
- Please describe your level of knowledge of photography
Work Location: In person
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.