Position Description Summary:
A Sales Associate is responsible for daily execution of the Mission Statement, which includes providing First Class Service to both internal and external customers. The Sales Associate may perform tasks on the sales floor or in a support environment. This position ensures a positive customer shopping experience in a well-maintained and friendly environment.
- Demonstrate selling experience in a fast paced, service oriented retail setting
- Demonstrated ability to Greet, Sell and Thank the customer
- Put the customer first at all times
- Provide memorable, highly personalized customer service through needs analyses and product recommendations.
- Offer customers promotional products and services
- Be able to resolve customer service issues and escalate as required
- Create and maintain good working relationships with fellow associates
- Maintain store appearance with respect to visual merchandising, housekeeping and maintenance standards
- Efficiently and accurately conduct customer transactions on our POS
- Efficiently and accurately conduct receiving, cycle counts, product returns and transfer transactions, etc. on our handheld
- Efficiently and accurately complete any required process controls (paperwork, etc.)
- Follow company policies and procedures and maintain a safe working environment
- Understands and complies with Cash Handling and Loss Prevention Standard Operating Procedures
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Minimum one year of retail or customer service experience preferred
- Ability to work various shifts in a 7/365 team orientated environment
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to communicate effectively using the English language
- Self-starter able to prioritize and handle various tasks simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and unexpected situations
- Proficiency required in reading, writing, and mathematics
- Ability to pass the Federal Criminal History Records Check, Paradies Background Check, and the applicable FAA requirements Department of Transportation requirements
- Computer work, heavy lifting (40 lbs.), long standing periods, climbing lifting, bending, nights or weekend work, based in a store or group of stores; early morning, evening and weekend work and holiday
- MUST BE AVAILABLE to work between 12pm – 2AM or 3:30AM to 12AM. Have reliable transportation to reach at airport.
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.
•Minimum two year of retail or customer service experience preferred Must have two years of customer service experience in Canada.
To apply for this job please click the link below recruiting.ultipro.com.