Website Devron Developments
Devron was founded with the purpose of making a positive difference in our industry and on the development of our city. This starts with a passion to build homes and spaces that enhance each of the unique neighbourhoods we build in. We invest significant time, energy, and resources to create excellent buildings that will be high-performing and comfortable homes for many generations. We are not afraid to look at things differently and to go against industry norms. Doing this is not easy, but we are an entrepreneurial-minded and close-knit team, aligned on this purpose, and we find working towards this cause highly fulfilling. If this purpose and the challenge that comes with it sounds exciting to you, please read further.
Highlights of projects:
- 5 active projects under development, ranging from 9 storey mid-rises to 40 storey towers.
- 1,300+ homes under development, with a value of $1.4B+
- Many project awards, including ‘Best Mid-Rise Building Design’, ‘Best Suite Design’, ‘People’s Choice Project of the Year High Rise’ from BILD and OHBA.
ABOUT OUR CULTURE
Our culture and who we are as a company is the group of people whom we have carefully and thoughtfully brought together. We have been very disciplined in our approach in building this team; before assessing capabilities, anyone joining our team must first and foremost be great human beings who care about their team and others they impact. There is no place for egos at Devron. As result our culture is one of entrepreneurial spirited people working passionately towards a collective purpose. We have worked very hard as a team to build and protect this culture, and we believe this amazing group of people is our biggest competitive advantage.
Our core purpose is: “To positively impact people’s lives and experiences through the creation of spaces”
Our core values are:
- Act with Empathy
- Challenge Convention
- Act with a Sense of Ownership
- Ask Why
- Practice Radical Candor
Highlight of some of the benefits we provide:
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full group benefits, 100% covered
Devron’s incredible culture was validated and quantified by Great Place Canada with scores of 90% or higher in all key dimensions; Credibility, Respect, Fairness, Pride and Camaraderie. Also, 100% of employees declared Devron a great place to work. Resulting in Devron becoming Great Place to Work Certified and included on the 2023 list of Canada’s Best Workplaces in Real Estate and Property Development.
We are in search of a Sales Administrator to join the Devron team. Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, the Sales Admin will play a critical role in supporting exceptional sales campaigns by delivering top notch sales administrative support.
- In conjunction with external brokerages prepare purchase and sale agreements.
- Enter homeowner information for purchase and sale agreements into corporate database.
- Prepare and maintain all purchaser files and relevant amendments.
- Track customer interactions in corporate database.
- Acts as liaison between the Sales and Marketing team and sales broker; providing follow-ups and advising of outcomes.
- Support the décor team in preparing amendments to purchaser files, as well as invoicing as required
- Ensure accuracy of internal reporting through internal file organization systems and software
- Work New Community launches and provide support needed for the Sales Consultants to provide the best Homeowner Experience possible.
- Sales office maintenance—ensuring all marketing assets (displays, monitors, iPads, signage, brochures, price list) are accurate and an effective representation of the Devron brand and support the sales center(s) with various admin tasks (ex. ordering supplies).
- Assist and attend community events, sales launches, etc. (requires flexibility to work weekends and evenings as required)
- Support with various administrative tasks such as monthly sales reports and expense reports
- Other duties as assigned.
- Empathetic, confident, and enthusiastic personality
- 2+ years of previous experience in a pre-construction sales administration role
- Ability to work in an ownership-minded culture
- Proven ability to own commitments
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Devron Developments is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are pleased to offer accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process for those who may require it.
To apply for this job please click the link belowhttps://en-ca.whatjobs.com/pub_api__cpl__69531921__4809?utm_campaign=publisher&utm_medium=api&utm_source=4809→