Website Dr. B. Scheffler Nachfolger GmbH & Co. KG
Role Regulatory Specialist
Mississauga Full Time Permanent
Since our beginnings at Dr. Oetker, we have been breaking new ground. With pizza, cake, and desserts, as well as digital platforms and services – quality and an innovative spirit set us apart.
What awaits you? It’s up to you! At. Dr. Oetker, you can actively shape the future – both yours and ours. We want to be part of something bigger. Don’t you?
JOIN THE TASTE.
The Regulatory Specialist provides regulatory guidance and support to ensure compliance for all Dr. Oetker products by ensuring ingredients, recipes and label artwork are in compliance with internal standards and current regulations.
- Update and maintain raw material and packaging specifications for regulatory compliance (CA/US/International).
- Responsible for developing finished product specifications.
- Ensuring all new ambient and frozen product developments and reformation projects are compliant with regulatory food laws.
- Conduct regulatory reviews of all packaging specifications and regulatory review of product artwork.
- Support and address specification and regulatory non-conforming issues, identify root causes and implement corrective actions.
- Conduct risk assessments and support regulatory project initiatives.
- Identify, implement and support continuous improvement projects in areas of regulatory and NPD processes.
- Reviews government regulatory requirements and inform stakeholders on upcoming regulatory changes that have an impact on the labeling or the Dr. Oetker business and processes.
- Prepare QA KPI reporting.
- University degree in Food Regulatory, Food Science/Nutrition, General Science or a College Diploma in related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in food regulations for US and Canada
- Experience in a food manufacturing plant is preferred
- Experience working with SAP or similar systems
- Knowledge of pizza and ambient ingredients and functionality would be an asset
- Knowledge of the FSEP program (PP and HACCP system) is preferred
- Experience as a HACCP team member or a HACCP Coordinator or substitute is beneficial
- Strong skills in food risk assessment, root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Ability to effectively communicate across different levels within the organization and with external stakeholders
- Actively seeks opportunities to improve processes and creates sustainable success
Are you intrigued? Perfect. Then we look forward to your online application. Just click on the “Apply now” button, and you’re good to go.
Still, have questions? Then visit us at to find out why you should join our team.
Dr. Oetker is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, valuing Diversity and Inclusion. We continuously work to shape and live a corporate culture where everyone feels welcome. If you require accommodations to assist you with the application or employment process, please get in touch with us at or . We thank you for your application and interest in working for Dr. Oetker. Please note, only applicants selected will be contacted.
To apply for this job please click the link belowhttps://en-ca.whatjobs.com/pub_api__cpl__69521478__4809?utm_campaign=publisher&utm_medium=api&utm_source=4809→