Website Spar Group
Come join SPAR Canada as a Retail Merchandiser, independent contractor! We offer a flexible schedule based on your availability! As a Retail Merchandiser with SPAR Canada, you’ll be responsible for maintaining store displays, plan-o-grams, stocking levels, audits, data collection, and will vary depending on the location that you service. Get paid for doing something you love!
Apply today and we will connect with you and share all the details!
- Flexible work schedule
- Pay $18 an hour
- Opportunity to work on interesting & varied retail projects at Canada’s top retailers
- Continuous and short-term merchandising projects based on your schedule
- Merchandising duties including maintaining store displays, plan-o-grams, stock levels, audits, data collection
- Developing & maintaining strong relationships at store level
- Independent Contactor
- Reliable personal vehicle
- Smart phone
- Positive attitude, ability to work independently and attention to detail
We thank all applicants in advance. SPAR Canada is an equal opportunity employer. At SPAR, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. SPAR Canada continues to operate as an essential service in Merchandising and is proud to offer a safe and supportive working environment to all Field Teams.
SPAR Canada Company is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you have a disability and require accommodation in the interview process, please let us know when you apply.
To apply for this job please click the link belowhttps://en-ca.whatjobs.com/pub_api__cpl__69517902__4809?utm_campaign=publisher&utm_medium=api&utm_source=4809→