Website Bayshore Inn and Spa
Work in the Canadian Rockies this Summer! Located 3 hours south of Calgary, Waterton Lakes National Park (www.mywaterton.ca) is home to some of the most legendary hiking in the world. Nestled within the surrounding mountains, alongside the shores of Waterton Lake, you will find the picturesque and quaint village of Waterton Park
The *Bayshore Inn & Spa *is the premier resort in Waterton. Located along the main strip and the lakefront, the Bayshore Inn and Waterton Glacier Suites house the 3 highest rated restaurants in the Park, a Starbucks bistro, a spa and a convention center, all in the beating heart of Waterton.
*The Thirsty Bear Kitchen + Bar* – www.thirstybearwaterton.com
One of Waterton’s busiest restaurants, and its only bar! Featuring live music every night, a beautiful patio directly on Waterton Ave, events and more.
*The Lakeside Chophouse* – www.lakesidechophouse.ca
Waterton’s biggest and busiest restaurant with over 250 seats. A 4 star dining room, winner of multiple dining awards, Waterton’s only lakeside patio, and the #1 rated restaurant in the Park!
*Red Rock Trattoria* – www.redrockcafe.ca
A beautiful and intimate restaurant serving fresh pastas and other classical Italian favourites that has quickly become the second highest rated in the region.
A Starbucks Café that proudly serves Starbucks Coffee, snacks and to-go lunches.
*Serenity Spa *- www.serenityspawaterton.com
Waterton’s only spa, offering a variety of massages, pedicures, manicures and everything you need to relax.
*Lakeside Convention Center*
The largest convention center in the Park, which sits directly on the lakefront. Home to many of Waterton’s magical weddings.
*Perks of working with us:*
* Clean, affordable and renovated employee housing
* Discounts on food and beverage
* Discounts on Spa Services
* Discount on local businesses
* Employee of the month recognition
* Staff Events: staff parties, movie nights, etc.
* Subsidized hotel pricing for immediate family
* Bonuses for referrals
* Live in one of the most iconic places in the world with access to amazing hiking and other outdoor sports
* Have a once in a lifetime experience and make life-long friends
* Shuttle access to Pincher Creek
We are looking for an individual with previous experience in some type of supervisory capacity who believes in a hands-on approach. We need someone who is good with people and can effectively handle training staff and ensure that the food service areas are running smoothly. Previous experience in setting up and organizing banquets and the Squirrel POS is a definite asset.
We are pleased to offer a competitive bonus package for those that complete their contracts as well as subsidized living
*Expectations & Duties:*
* Passionate about the hospitality industry
* Outgoing and energetic
* Must be a team player with excellent time management and communication skills
* Professional, accountable, flexible, and responsive
* Some experience in hospitality or customer service
* Is fun and enjoys their work
* Flexible to work weekends, evenings, and holidays
* Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks
* Wash glassware and utensils after each use
* Pour wine and beer
* Collect payments
* Serve food to customers seated at the bar
* Check identification of customers to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol and tobacco products
* Determine when a customer has had too much alcohol, stop serving and ensure a safe ride home is arranged
* Clean up after customers and clean work area
* Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays
* Serve customers in a friendly and helpful manner
* Handle and move objects, such as glasses and bottles, using hands and arm
* Mix ingredients according to drink recipes
* Perform physical activities such as lifting and stooping
* Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive display
* Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks
* Other duties as required…
The Bayshore Inn & Spa is a seasonal resort that is open from May 5th until October 15th. There is some flexibility on the start date, however all contracts can end no earlier than after the Labour Day long weekend in September. There are only a few spots for September end dates and most contracts will end at the completion of our season in October. We are a seasonal business and require a commitment from our staff to stay until the end of their contract date.
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
Salary: $3,704.00-$4,389.00 per month
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Every Weekend
* Night shift
* Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please click the link belowhttps://en-ca.whatjobs.com/pub_api__cpl__70584060__4809?utm_campaign=publisher&utm_medium=api&utm_source=4809→