Website Interior Health Authority
Ponderosa Lodge, located in Kamloops, B.C., has an immediate permanent, full time Rehabilitation Assistant opening. Days of work are Wednesday through Saturdays; 09:00 to 18:24 hours.
What we offer:
• Relocation allowance for eligible positions
• Employer paid comprehensive benefits package
• Employer paid training/education opportunities
• Employee and Family Assistance Program
• Employer paid vacation
• Access to exclusive discount offers and deals
• Job stability and team environment
• Opportunities for career advancement and specialization in different areas of practice
Ponderosa Lodge is a long-term care facility with 43 regular beds and 48 short stay beds. Rehabilitation Assistants take clinical direction from either a Physical Therapist, an Occupational Therapist and/or Speech-Language Pathologist.
Within this role, the Rehabilitation Assistant:
• Is encouraged to work at top of scope.
• Engages patients with regular therapeutic interventions.
• Has a huge impact on progression of patient needs and their rehab journey.
• Is an intrical member of the rehabilitation team.
• Is relied on to be the eyes and ears of the rehab team.
Proud to be Canada’s Tournament Capital, the city of Kamloops is situated in the heart of the southern interior at the meeting of the North and South Thompson Rivers. Kamloops is the 3rd largest city outside the Lower Mainland and is the centre of commercial trade and services for the region.
Being in Kamloops there is a certain sense of community that can only be afforded living in a city like this. It’s an amazing place to be. So much mentorship and support. The teamwork is second to none.
You always have somebody to turn to and ask for help. Interior Health provides a wholesome and full life within work and outside of work. It’s a four seasoned town. We’ve got everything that you could want to do year round.
Join us in Kamloops, B.C.!.
Apply today!. Explore your potential while enjoying work-life balance at shift’s end.
To apply for this job please click the link belowhttps://en-ca.whatjobs.com/pub_api__cpl__70577868__4809?utm_campaign=publisher&utm_medium=api&utm_source=4809→