Website Interior Health Authority
This position may qualify for up to $10,000 as a signing bonus and/or be eligible for relocation allowance. Apply today and ask if you qualify!
Interior Health is seeking an experienced and dynamic Registered Nurse (RN) or Registered Psychiatric Nurse (RPN) to join our Mental Health & Substance Use (MHSU) Adult Community Support Services (ACSS) team in beautiful Princeton, BC.
Who We Are:
Interior Health (IH) is committed to achieving a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative of the communities we serve, and where you are encouraged to bring your whole self to work. Well-being and work life balance is promoted within the IH team, and our commitment to environmental sustainability supports our primary goal of increasing the health and well-being of everybody in the Interior Health region from our employees to the population we serve.
What We Offer:
We offer a range of employee benefits and services to support you at every stage of your career:
• Employee & Family Assistance Program
• Employer paid training/education opportunities
• Generous Vacation Entitlement
• Employer Paid Health Benefits
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Shift Premiums
• Competitive wages
About the Job:
The Registered Nurse/Registered Psychiatric Nurse:
• Functions as a member of the larger Hospitals & Communities Integrated Services (HCIS) or Tertiary Mental Health Services multi-disciplinary care team
• Ensures that persons with serious severe and persistent mental health problems, and/or problematic substance use and/or development disability issues who may or may not be in crisis have access to timely, responsive, evidence based treatment and clinical supports across the continuum of available services
• Provides assessment, treatment, case management, community support, and as required, urgent response to clients who may also have serious functional impairment in the domains of physical health and personal, family, financial, occupational, and social life
• Functions as a primary clinician utilizing a variety of specialized treatment modalities/therapies for individuals, groups of clients and/or their families
As the Registered Nurse/Registered Psychiatric Nurse with Adult Community Support Services (ACSS), you will provide urgent outreach, responsive assessment and treatment, case management, GP shared care, education, and support to individuals experiencing acute and/or chronic mental illness and/or problem substance use.
The successful candidate will need to have experience providing brief mental health and substance use assessments of clients in crisis, and work in a variety of settings such as office based, community based and in hospital. We are seeking candidates with flexibility, critical thinking skills and an ability to collaborate within a multi-disciplinary team.
This is a Permanent Full Time (1.0 FTE) opportunity.
Shifts of work are Monday to Friday days from 08:30 to 16:30.
About this location/unit:
Beautifully situated where the Tulameen and Similkameen Rivers meet, Princeton is the southern gateway to B.C.’s Interior.
The Cascade Mountains, surrounding valleys, and numerous lakes make it an exceptional place to work, play, and explore the great outdoors. In town, museums and historic buildings honour Princeton’s rich and colourful history. Its many events, tournaments, and fairs bring the community together throughout the year.
Come live, work and play where others only vacation. Make a difference.
Love your work. Apply Today!
See what makes Interior Health a Top Employer !
To apply for this job please click the link belowhttps://en-ca.whatjobs.com/pub_api__cpl__69565917__4809?utm_campaign=publisher&utm_medium=api&utm_source=4809→