Website Interior Health Authority
This position may be eligible for relocation allowance. Apply today and ask if you qualify!
Interior Health is seeking an experienced and dynamic Perioperative Registered Nurse to join our Operating Room team at Penticton Regional Hospital in beautiful Penticton, B.C.!
If you are a Registered Nurse who has completed a recognized Perioperative certification program and has recent related clinical experience, apply today!
Who We Are:
Interior Health (IH) is committed to achieving a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative of the communities we serve, and where you are encouraged to bring your whole self to work. Well-being and work life balance is promoted within the IH team, and our commitment to environmental sustainability supports our primary goal of increasing the health and well-being of everybody in the Interior Health region from our employees to the population we serve.
What We Offer:
We offer a range of employee benefits and services to support you at every stage of your career:
• Employee & Family Assistance Program
• Employer paid training/education opportunities
• Generous Vacation Entitlement
• Employer Paid Health Benefits
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Shift Premiums
• Competitive wages
About the Job:
The Registered Nurse:
• Provides nursing care to OR patients, both by working independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team
• Enhances quality of life for the patient and family; consults, confers, and collaborates with other health care providers
• Demonstrates continuous improvement and evidence based practice in nursing practice
• Maintains and advances own clinical competence
• Participates on designated hospital committees/teams and approved research projects as assigned
This is a permanent full-time opportunity. Shifts of work will be scheduled days and evenings; rotating from 07:00 to 15:30, 09:00 to 17:30, 15:00 to 23:30 hours.
About this location/unit:
PRH is a 155-bed Acute Care facility in the Okanagan Health Service Area and responsible for providing core medical and surgical specialty services to surrounding population of approximately 90,000 people.
PRH currently runs five operating rooms, one of which is a procedural room to provide services for urology, ENT, general surgery, orthopedics, OB/GYN, chronic pain and uncomplicated pediatric cases over 2 years. There are two OR theatres at the Summerland Health Centre where services are provided including pediatric dental.
Interior Health is an organization where you have room to grow and where life outside of work is just as important to us as it is to you. Apply Today!
To apply for this job please click the link belowhttps://en-ca.whatjobs.com/pub_api__cpl__69565964__4809?utm_campaign=publisher&utm_medium=api&utm_source=4809→