Website Interior Health Authority
This position may be eligible for relocation allowance. Apply today and ask if you qualify!
Interior Health is seeking reliable and flexible Registered Nurses to join our Intensive Care Unit (ICU) team at the ROYAL INLAND HOSPITAL in beautiful KAMLOOPS, B.C.
Who We Are:
Interior Health (IH) is committed to achieving a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative of the communities we serve, and where you are encouraged to bring your whole self to work. Well-being and work life balance is promoted within the IH team, and our commitment to environmental sustainability supports our primary goal of increasing the health and well-being of everybody in the Interior Health region from our employees to the population we serve.
What We Offer:
We offer a range of employee benefits and services to support you at every stage of your career:
• Employee & Family Assistance Program
• Employer paid training/education opportunities
• Generous Vacation Entitlement
• Employer Paid Health Benefits
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Shift Premiums
• Competitive wages
About the Job:
The Registered Nurse:
• Provides nursing care to Intensive Care Unit (ICU) patients, both by working independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team
• Enhances quality of life for the patient and family; consults, confers, and collaborates with other health care providers
• Demonstrates continuous improvement and evidence based practice in nursing practice
• Maintains and advances own clinical competence
• Participates on designated hospital committees/teams and approved research projects as assigned
We currently have a variety of Permanent Full-Time opportunities available, working rotating days and nights with shift times of 07:30 to 19:45 hours and 19:30 to 07:45 hours. Apply today to find out more about our unique opportunities!
About this location/unit:
Our Intensive Care and Step-Down Unit is a beautiful, state-of-the-art department consisting of 17 single beds and five, negative-pressure isolation rooms. The fully equipped ICU provides an aesthetically appealing environment for patients and features a new family entrance, a waiting area and quiet room for family privacy, improved functional design, enhanced infection control and support space for the staff.
RNs work 12-hour shifts with LPN support.
Interior Health is an organization where you have room to grow and where life outside of work is just as important to us as it is to you. Apply Today!
To apply for this job please click the link belowhttps://en-ca.whatjobs.com/pub_api__cpl__69565936__4809?utm_campaign=publisher&utm_medium=api&utm_source=4809→