Website Interior Health Authority
This position may qualify for up to $10,000 as a signing bonus and/or be eligible for relocation allowance. Apply today and ask if you qualify!
Interior Health is seeking a reliable and flexible Registered Nurse to join our Intensive Care Unit (ICU) team at East Kootenay Regional Hospital in beautiful Cranbrook, BC.
Who We Are:
Interior Health (IH) is committed to achieving a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative of the communities we serve, and where you are encouraged to bring your whole self to work. Well-being and work life balance is promoted within the IH team, and our commitment to environmental sustainability supports our primary goal of increasing the health and well-being of everybody in the Interior Health region from our employees to the population we serve.
What We Offer:
We offer a range of employee benefits and services to support you at every stage of your career:
• Employee & Family Assistance Program
• Employer paid training/education opportunities
• Generous Vacation Entitlement
• Employer Paid Health Benefits
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Shift Premiums
• Competitive wages
About the Job:
The Registered Nurse:
• Provides nursing care to Intensive Care Unit (ICU) patients, both by working independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team
• Enhances quality of life for the patient and family; consults, confers, and collaborates with other health care providers
• Demonstrates continuous improvement and evidence based practice in nursing practice
• Maintains and advances own clinical competence
• Participates on designated hospital committees/teams and approved research projects as assigned
This is a Permanent Full Time (1.0 FTE) opportunity.
Shifts of work will be scheduled days and nights; rotating from 07:00 to 19:15, 19:00 to 07:15 hours.
About this location/unit:
We have a nursing vacancy in the brand new 6-bed Intensive Care Unit at East Kootenay Regional Hospital. The ICU is 24/7 and staffed with 2RNs.
RT services are available 7 days week until 1900 and on-call thereafter. Our ER underwent renovations in 2006 and has 14 monitored beds, an isolation room, pediatic room, gynecological and trauma rooms. We have 24 hr/day doctor coverage and you will work with a full complement of internists and surgeons and in conjunction with the High Acuity Response Team regarding transfers both in and out of the outlying facilities.
At East Kootenay Regional Hospital, we care for over 80,000 patients a year and provide hospital services to residents of the East Kootenay Health Service Area.
Interior Health is an organization where you have room to grow and where life outside of work is just as important to us as it is to you. Apply Today!
See what makes Interior Health a Top Employer !
To apply for this job please click the link belowhttps://en-ca.whatjobs.com/pub_api__cpl__69565959__4809?utm_campaign=publisher&utm_medium=api&utm_source=4809→