Website Interior Health Authority
This position may qualify for up to $10,000 as a signing bonus and/or be eligible for relocation allowance. Apply today and ask if you qualify!
Interior Health is seeking an experienced and dynamic Registered Nurse to join our Emergency Department at East Kootenay Regional Hospital in beautiful Cranbrook, BC. If emergency nursing is your passion and you are a reliable, flexible and motivated registered nurse interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, apply today!
Who We Are:
Interior Health (IH) is committed to achieving a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative of the communities we serve, and where you are encouraged to bring your whole self to work. Well-being and work life balance is promoted within the IH team, and our commitment to environmental sustainability supports our primary goal of increasing the health and well-being of everybody in the Interior Health region from our employees to the population we serve.
What We Offer:
We offer a range of employee benefits and services to support you at every stage of your career:
• Employee & Family Assistance Program
• Employer paid training/education opportunities
• Generous Vacation Entitlement
• Employer Paid Health Benefits
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Shift Premiums
• Competitive wages
About the Job:
The Registered Nurse:
• Provides nursing care to emergency patients, both by working independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team
• Enhances quality of life for the patient and family; consults, confers, and collaborates with other health care providers
• Demonstrates continuous improvement and evidence based practice in nursing practice
• Maintains and advances own clinical competence
• Participates on designated hospital committees/teams and approved research projects as assigned
We have multiple PERMANENT FULL-TIME (1.0 FTE) opportunities available.
Shifts of work will be scheduled days and nights; rotating from 07:00 to 19:00, 19:00 to 07:00 hours.
About this location/unit:
East Kootenay Regional Hospital (EKRH) is located in Cranbrook, British Columbia where we provide hospital services to residents of the East Kootenay Health Service Area and care for over 80,000 patients a year.
Our Emergency Department has a 16 bed ED including a Trauma room. Patients in the ED have CTAS scores from 1-5 and our patients range from walking wounded to trauma, pediatrics and psychiatric. Our ED works in conjunction with the High Acuity Response Team and outlying facilities in both receiving and transferring patients. We have a helicopter pad on site with frequent transfers with STARS (Alberta Flight).
Interior Health is an organization where you have room to grow and where life outside of work is just as important to us as it is to you. Apply Today!
See what makes Interior Health a Top Employer !
See why Nursing at Interior Health is such an amazing opportunity!
To apply for this job please click the link belowhttps://en-ca.whatjobs.com/pub_api__cpl__70577637__4809?utm_campaign=publisher&utm_medium=api&utm_source=4809→