Website Tata Consultancy Services
TCS operates on a global scale, with a diverse talent base of more than 600,000 associates representing 153 nationalities across 55 countries. TCS has been recognized as a Global Top Employer by the Top Employers Institute – one of only eight companies worldwide to have achieved this status. Our organizational structure is domain-led and designed to offer businesses a single window into industry-specific solutions. Our agile industry units have embedded capabilities to enable rapid responses that provide a competitive edge to our customers.
This, coupled with a unique Global Network Delivery Model™ (GNDM™), is recognized as the current benchmark of excellence in technology deployment. We have made significant investments in digital technology, horizontal, and vertical platforms, allowing us to successfully serve our clients for over 50 years.
Skills and Responsibilities:
• Depending on the focus, technical skills will vary. But they are aligned to the technological solutions being tested.
• Example: coordinators focused on API or Stream testing need to understand the technology being tested.
• Help to plan and estimate project or BAU work specific to quality management needs.
• Build test summary reports, exit report, test scenarios, test scripts, expected results and ensure track-ability back to the Test Plan/Test Strategy
• Perform & oversee test execution, either independently or in partnership with various practitioners/business representatives/3rd party resources on small and medium size projects and work packages
• Analyze business requirements through formal or informal reviews to resolve System Test criteria and govern the approach to the test effort required.
• Contribute and be responsible for the maintenance of test artefacts including status reports as required by our delivery methodology.
• Run IGM defect management controls for small and medium projects and work packages, including the analysis & resolving priority of defects.
• Efficiently communicate, verbally and in writing, with the project team and peer groups
• Perform risk assessment analysis and provide recommendations for improvement.
• Ensure quality assurance processes, practices, and tools are known and followed, examples of tools would be JIRA, Confluence, Perfecto, Neoload, SmartBear, etc.
• Leverage QA (Quality Assurance) software tools for defect management, regression, performance, or automation testing based on industry standard processes.
• Carry out to the highest standards of personal and professional integrity and will set a positive example for others.
• Demonstrate appropriate flexibility in all situations and will be comfortable with ambiguity, while shifting from macro to micro issues, from being a part of the technology, innovation, digital, and strategy agenda through to the day-to- day details of operations and compliance issues
• Challenge the status quo; they will exhibit an approach of creativity, determination, and an energetic aim to succeed.
• Establish and build healthy working relations and partnerships with clients, vendors and peers leveraging effective communication.
Tata Consultancy Services Canada Inc. is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resource
Thank you for your interest in TCS.
Candidates that meet the qualification for this position will be contacted within a 2-week period. We invite you to continue to apply for other opportunities that match your profile.
To apply for this job please click the link belowhttps://en-ca.whatjobs.com/pub_api__cpl__69522493__4809?utm_campaign=publisher&utm_medium=api&utm_source=4809→