Best Buy Canada
- 40002 Brampton DC #1
- time type
- Part time
- posted on
- Posted Yesterday
- job requisition id
Best Buy Canada’s Service Center, based out of Brampton, ON, is currently looking for a Product Cleaner! The product cleaner will be responsible for cleaning customer and store units before they are sent back! Along with this, you will have facilitate product movement throughout our Service Center, being able to receive and ship products.
Availability Requirement –
- Monday to Friday (Day Shifts)
As a Product Cleaner supporting our technical teams, you will….
- Cleaning and packaging of Appliances, Laptops, TV’s and other electronics
- Review each product to ensure correct paperwork, accessories are being returned
- Facilitate the movement of products throughout Geek Squad City including Receiving, Distributing and Shipping of products that we are repairing
- Make sure that you are maintaining a safe and clean working area
Leveraging your previous experience, we will enable you to…
- Perform system quality checks to ensure correct products and quantities are received.
- Meet all production targets as required.
- Check orders and any associated paperwork.
- Accurately enter appropriate data into the computer system / RF guns, as required.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
The experience and education we need…
- Completion of High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to work well under pressure, with a great attention to detail
- Excellent time management, with the ability to meet key deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to contribute to a positive work environment through actions and attitude
- Should enjoy working with and around electronics
- Working ability with MS Office Suite
- Competitive wages
- Employee discount
- On-the-job training and technical / process support
- Tuition reimbursement for continued education and career development
9200 Airport Road, Brampton, ON L6S 6G6
To apply for this job please visit bestbuycanada.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.