5100 Erin Mills Pkwy, Mississauga, ON L5M 4Z5, Canada, Full-Time
A Pharmacy Sales Associate assists customers, properly zones his/her assigned area, performs tasks delegated by the OTC Department Manager or Pharmacy Manager and maintains modular and feature presentation, while maintaining exemplary customer service by adhering to the Basic Beliefs and values of Wal-Mart.
1. Maintaining patient confidentiality and follow all practices consistent with the Privacy Act.
2. Maximizing department sales and profit with direction from the Pharmacy Manager.
3. Rotating stock and checking for expired products.
4. Zoning the department.
5. Following proper procedures for: Ordering, clearance, markups/markdowns, and signing/flagging/pricing/labels.
6. Keeping the area N.C.O. and free of fixtures, unnecessary debris, foreign objects, and liquids.
7. Maintaining zero pricing errors (i.e. Scanning Credibility Program).
8. Calibration of equipment used in the prescription filling process.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
5100 ERIN MILLS PKY, MISSISSAUGA WEST, ON L5M 4Z5, Canada
Are you currently a Walmart associate?
Please login to your Workday account and use the Find Jobs report to apply for this job.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please visit careers.walmart.ca.