Shoppers Drug Mart
Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep the customer at the centre of everything you do.
Why this role is important?
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize backroom product and follow Backroom Inventory Management (BIMI) processes
- Uses PDT and MMS Systems to perform daily tasks
- As directed, manage Exit Strategy and Product Return
- Expert in assigned areas of product inventory, product placement and expiry dates
- Maintains Store Standard pertaining to image and trends in store
- Ensures product displays are consumer focused and “shoppable”
- Receives merchandise in accordance with the receiving policies and procedures
- Maintains a neat and organized backroom according to principles of backroom organization
- Ensures proper documentation is completed with respect to the receiving and return of goods
- Supports Front Store Manager/Assistant Front Store Manager in maintaining the quality and standards
- Clean image to the customers in accordance with uniform policy and dress code
- Takes initiative to acknowledge and assist customers in the aisles
- Complies with all health and safety regulations
- Complies with all Store Standards
- Complies with loss prevention policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as required
- Planning, Judgement and Decision Making
- Efficiency, organization and neatness
- Copes with changing situations on the sales floor
- Cash responsibilities (if applicable) require accuracy and efficiency in processing the customer order
- Some computer and cash register skills
- Well organized with ability to record keep
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work flexible shifts which may include nights and weekends
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladder
Why work in a Shoppers Drug Mart store?
Each store has an Associate-Owner, so you will work for a local business owner while having the support of a national brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, flexible and varied schedules, competitive pay and online learning through Academy.
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your patients, co-workers, customers and community.
Associate Owners in the Shoppers Drug Mart network recognize Canada’s diversity as an opportunity to better serve their communities, and strive to reflect the nation’s evolving diversity in the products they sell, the people they hire, and the culture they create in their stores. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
To apply for this job please click the link below myview.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.