Website KixCare - Virtual Care For Kids
KixCare is Canada’s only virtual care solution dedicated to children’s mental and physical health, giving families convenient 24/7 access to specialized pediatric experts through messaging and video calling. Our KixTeam consists of specialized pediatric experts from leading children’s hospitals, such as SickKids, Montreal Children’s Hospital, Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario, and more. When you join KixCare, you become part of our community. We share a commitment and determination to fulfill our mission of helping parents and caregivers raise healthy, happy kids.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team.
Working collaboratively with the KixCare team, the Marketing Coordinator will:
- Develop, coordinate, and execute marketing initiatives
- Create and schedule LinkedIn organic social media content
- Create written content for KixCare’s B2B audience, including SEO-optimized blog posts
- Create and maintain website content, updating the WordPress CMS, as needed
- Support in the development of sales materials
- Maintain marketing reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Provide ongoing updates to managers
- Other marketing and content development-related responsibilities as may arise
What You Bring:
- 1-3 years experience in content or social media marketing
- Experience managing marketing projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience creating blogs and social media content for a B2B audience
- Proficient in Google Workspace (eg. Google Slides)
- Proficient in software such as SEMrush (or similar SEO tools), Hubspot (or similar CRM) and WordPress CMS (or similar CMS)
- Healthcare experience an asset
- Bilingualism in English and French an asset
While this is a remote role, there is preference for the successful candidate to join us in-person 1 day per week at the KixCare office in Toronto, ON.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com
KixCare is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ancestry, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender orientation or expression, political belief, age, marital status, or disability status. KixCare is also committed to fostering a culture of belonging, which includes ensuring an accessible work environment and employment practices. If you require accommodation in completing any pre-employment assessments or applications, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the recruitment process, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
To apply for this job please click the link belowhttps://en-ca.whatjobs.com/pub_api__cpl__69531968__4809?utm_campaign=publisher&utm_medium=api&utm_source=4809→