Website JOEY Restaurant Group
This is about you. Your passion, purpose and potential. In you we see care, drive, confidence and curiosity. When you join our team, you can expect intensity, excitement and energy. Through our culture of people development, we are committed to the continuous learning and growth of our teams.
As a Line Cook, you are responsible for preparing and delivering world-class culinary experiences to our guests with genuine warmth and care. You operate with consistency and precision while utilizing prep and cooking methods for a quick and distinct execution of our menu items. In this role, you will follow specifications and uphold the quality of products, while fostering a clean and safe environment. You are a master of your craft.
- You value honesty and humility. You have integrity and do what you say.
- You approach life with fearless determination and a sense of fun.
- You are creative, risk-taking, visionary and cutting edge. You choose to lead.
- You contribute to a strong culture and are committed to the team.
- You are passionate about quality and professionalism.
- You believe in unleashing the potential in others.
- 1-3+ years culinary experience (If you have potential and less experience, we still want to meet you).
- A passion for culinary and creating world-class experiences
- A desire to learn and grow through personal and career development
- An entrepreneurial mindset. You see things from a new perspective
Please note that given volume of candidates for this role, our hiring process may include a group interview to provide more candidates with the opportunity.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate your personal and family needs
- Competitive compensation opportunity
- Ongoing mentorship to support personal and professional goals
- Fun, Team-driven and inclusive community
- Dynamic, fast-paced, and agile work environment
- World-class Culinary and Service training
- Compete through culinary and bar challenges
- Meal discounts
- Fitness membership discounts
- Recruiting & Referral bonus program incentives
Your journey starts here.
If you’re looking for a place to meet your potential, we’d like to meet you. Roll up your sleeves. Your journey starts here.
JOEY Restaurants is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at JOEY Restaurants, however, only candidates under consideration for opportunities with JOEY Restaurants will be contacted to participate further in this process.
About JOEY Restaurants
The JOEY Restaurant Group exists to deliver the ultimate dining experience. Our handcrafted, locally, and globally inspired menu offerings are created by award-winning Chefs, and presented by world-class hospitality leaders in modern, warm, and lively environments. JOEY Restaurants has been family-owned and operating since 1992 and has grown into an iconic multi-concept brand throughout North America, with continued growth and expansion planned into 2030.
Our values shape every action we take and the decisions we make. JOEY Restaurants is all about opportunity and our ongoing success is attributable to our exceptional, team-oriented, performance-driven partners, who are constantly mastering their skill set. Our work environment is welcoming and inclusive, and our teams are passionate and creative. We embrace honesty and humility and are encouraged to fail forward and learn from our mistakes. Our industry-recognized performance-driven coaching culture paves the way for future leaders. Through ongoing coaching and mentorship, we directly impact the continuous learning, growth, and development of our partners across North America.
JOEY Restaurants provides reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants and employees, including due to disabilities, medical conditions, and religious beliefs and practices.
Job Code: BOHTO
To apply for this job please click the link belowhttps://en-ca.whatjobs.com/pub_api__cpl__69527833__4809?utm_campaign=publisher&utm_medium=api&utm_source=4809→