Website Reliance Home Comfort
Find Your Limitless with Reliance
By joining Reliance as a Jr. Installer, you’ll become an important team member and will be provided with the tools you need to succeed. We have ambitious growth plans and are looking for Team Members who want to grow with us. At Reliance, we pride ourselves on the fact that we provide limitless opportunities for growth and we encourage it by rewarding our Team Members for their success in many ways.
If you’re ready to find your limitless – join us!
What will you do?
• Learn and grow as an important part of a team that cares about Reliance and its customers.
• Responsible to professionally service HVAC equipment, accessory items, in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes.
• To ensure the safe operation of all new installations and correctly instruct customers on proper care, maintenance.
• You will be responsible for being willing to learn and grow as part of a progressive customer service-oriented team.
• You will be responsible for creating a positive relationship with customers; offering for sale other company products, services and demonstrating your ability to communicate, problem solve, to ensure customer satisfaction.
What do we offer?
• The tools you need to succeed – including the tools for the job and fully stocked trucks as well as ongoing skills training and professional development programs
• Competitive wages with opportunity to earn additional commissions and bonuses
• Fully paid tuition and apprentice leave top-up for eligible Team Members
• Consistent work with a predictable and stable work schedule
• An award-winning and one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures with a proudly diverse and inclusive team
• A variety of perks for high-performing Team Members including the chance to win and be part of our annual President’s Club trip to a tropical destination
What do you bring?
• A growth mindset: above all else, we’re looking for people who are dependable, ambitious and want to grow with Reliance
• Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Must have valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card.
• Must have at least a Class 5 Driver’s License.
• 1-3 years of field experience in service of Water Heaters & HVAC equipment, would be an asset.
• Be willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required.
• Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position, i.e. occasional lifting of 15 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dusty and/or slippery.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
• Must have strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• Must have outstanding customer service skills.
• Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/ electricity).
• Very punctual and dependable.
• Must be willing to wear Company provided uniform.
• Maintain company vehicle to neat clean and safe standard.
Reliance is the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions and we do just that in over 2 million customer homes across North America. Reliance is a trusted source and has become one of Canada’s largest providers of water heaters, furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioners, water purification, plumbing, protection plans, smart home, electrical, and EV chargers. Reliance is a $1 Billion business with 2,600 Team Members and we’re growing!.
We’re proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. It’s our Team Members and their relentless focus on the business, each other, and our customers that makes us great.
To apply for this job please click the link belowhttps://en-ca.whatjobs.com/pub_api__cpl__69521088__4809?utm_campaign=publisher&utm_medium=api&utm_source=4809→