Etobicoke, Toronto, ON, Canada, Part Time
When you join the Sheraton family, you become a member of its global community. With a supportive team, every day is an opportunity to welcome guests through engaging experiences and thoughtful service to bring people together as part of our global community.
We provide a meaningful environment to associates enabling them to thrive both professionally and personally with industry-leading benefits, discounted stays at Marriott properties worldwide, extended medical and dental benefits as well as career development and training opportunities.
To maintain a high standard of cleanliness and repair to all areas of the Hotel and complete all requests promptly in order to meet or exceed the Guest’s expectations.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness on all guestroom corridors and service areas of the Hotel by removing soiled linen and garbage, vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and mopping.
- To stock all linen closets according to pre-determined par levels on a daily basis.
- To participate in all housekeeping inventories of linens and guestroom supplies.
- To participate in all housekeeping special cleaning programs, which may include but is not limited to mattress turning, carpet and upholstery cleaning.
- To promptly deliver all housekeeping and guest requested items to areas required.
- To follow all job safety policies, and report any accidents and/or hazards.
- To handle guest concerns, compliments and suggestions in a professional informed manner, using the Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel standards.
- To perform other duties as required.
- All other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll offer us:
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic individual who wants to learn and thrives in a fast-paced environment and fosters a culture of respect and positivity.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- The ability to work well in a team environment required.
- Flexible with hours/days of work required.
- Must have previous successful work experience with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift 80Lbs.
- Part time applicants must have weekend (Sat & Sun) availability, with the ability to work up to 24 hrs/week (3 shifts)
The Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a positive and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Accommodations will be made available upon request for applicants with disabilities to enable them to participate in the selection process. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation in completing the application materials or any aspect of the selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department upon application.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $23.32-$23.82 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
- Are you available to work Saturday and Sunday plus 1 weekday?
- Cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.