Upshot is hiring a
Remote Head of Community
Upshot’s mission is, and always has been, to enable the creation of efficient financial markets for anything. To realize this, we’re developing the Upshot Machine Intelligence Network, a network designed to crowdsource financial alpha produced by machine learning models and powered by our new Proof of Alpha scoring mechanism. We believe building at the intersection of crypto and AI is the best way to achieve our mission and usher in a new era of efficient financial markets.
As crypto-natives and ML experts with experience across leading Web3 projects, large finance companies, and large tech companies, our team combines deep blockchain knowledge with world-class technical capabilities. We’re backed by top crypto venture funds and angel investors who share our vision for the future of digital ownership.
At Upshot, we nurture our people just as much as our products, providing an environment where top talent can thrive at the intersection of crypto and AI. Together, we’re building the infrastructure to enable financial markets for anything. Join us as we shape the next frontier.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Head of Community to play a pivotal role in building and nurturing our technical community. In this strategic position, you will be instrumental in driving product adoption and fostering engagement within the Upshot ecosystem.
- Strategic Community Development: Develop and implement an innovative community growth strategy, roadmap, and metrics to drive sustained engagement and expansion
- Cross-Functional Synergy: Lead cross-functional collaboration initiatives, working closely with MarComm, Product, Engineering, and Research team to ensure a unified approach to community growth
- Creative Community Events: Spearhead unique and engaging community events throughout the year, focusing on surprising, delighting, and appreciating community members
- Insightful Data Management: Develop and maintain robust systems for measuring, analyzing, and reporting community data, providing valuable insights for internal teams.
- Documentation Oversight: Oversee all internal and external community documentation, ensuring accuracy, relevance, and accessibility
- Onboarding and Offboarding Excellence: Develop and refine community onboarding and offboarding processes to enhance the overall community experience
- Resolution Leadership: Proactively address and escalate issues as needed to maintain the community as a trusted and supportive space
- Strategic Leadership Experience: 5+ years of proven success in Community Management, including a strong track record of scaling Community Programs
- Communication Expertise: Exceptional communication and writing skills, with the ability to navigate both internal and external communication challenges
- Passionate Advocacy: Deep passion for community advocacy and a nuanced understanding of the pivotal role community plays in the Upshot ecosystem.
- Cross-Functional Acuity: Solid understanding of cross-departmental functions, including MarComm, Product, Engineering, and Research
- Tech-Savvy Aptitude: Proficiency in utilizing various online community platforms and tools
- Startup Agility: Experience thriving in a fast-paced startup-like environment, with the ability to adapt swiftly to changing dynamics.
- Interpersonal Excellence: Exceptional interpersonal skills, active listening, and an innate capacity for empathy
- Industry Expertise: Demonstrated experience and expertise in the AI and Web3 space
This Organization Participates in E-VerifyThis employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment.Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that an employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.888-897-7781E-Verify.gov
Upshot is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Salary and compensation
No salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Web3, Crypto and Finance jobs that are similar:
???? Please reference you found the job on Remote OK, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy equipment which they then pay you back for later. Also never pay for trainings you have to do. Those are scams! NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Posts that link to pages with “how to work online” are also scams. Don’t use them or pay for them. Also always verify you’re actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. A good idea is to check the domain name for the site/email and see if it’s the actual company’s main domain name. Scams in remote work are rampant, be careful! Read more to avoid scams . When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Remote OK and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Remote OK accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.
To apply for this job please click the link belowhttps://en-ca.whatjobs.com/pub_api__cpl__69572851__4809?utm_campaign=publisher&utm_medium=api&utm_source=4809→